Utilities for Programmers
- num.tcl: Utility to convert numbers between decimal, hexadecimal,
octal and binary forms. In Tcl/Tk.
- hexy.tcl: Utility to see which bit is set in a hexadecimal value.
Useful when reading hardware registers and trying to figure out which bits are set. In Tcl/Tk.
- bitwi.tcl: A variation of hexy.tcl above (perhaps an enhancement
- textfind.tcl: A GUI grep like utility. Implemented entirely
in Tcl/Tk. Should be good for normal uses...just don't use it on humongous files. I wrote
this to help with looking through log files for error patterns. Supports Tcl based regular
- calc.tcl: A GUI calculator in a format where you can enter
expressions like you can in a program. Maintains history of results. Using Tcl/Tk.
- cscope.exe: Windows build of the cscope utility from http://cscope.sourceforge.net. Note that this is
dynamically built in the Cygwin environment and requires the cygwin1.dll. Also use at your
own risk. No guarantees about the validity of the build. Virus scan the binary and make
sure it is good for your purpose.
The Books I Own
Vi in Emacs
Linux on Vaio
Source Code Browsers
C Struct Packing
Walt Disney World
Photographs of Flowers
Put this on your site!
The Sundial Bridge
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
Selling Software Online (MicroISV)
Tcl Tk Life-Savers
The Experience Shows!
Web-Site Development Online